Odd Product Warning Labels

Tell A Friend About This Article Tell A Friend About This Article

ImageHere is list of strange warning labels wihich I found amusing which I thought I would share with you. My favourite is the Hair Coloring whats yours?

Sleeping pills: Warning may cause drowsiness

Packet of Nuts: Warning, contains nuts

Hairdryer: Do not use while taking a shower

Hair straightener: This product contains lead. Wash all areas that come in contact with handle or cord immediately after use.

Bottle of cough medicine for children 2+: Do not consume alcohol or drive and do not take if you’re pregnant or nursing

Fire extinguisher: Warning, not flammable

Lighter fluid: Warning flammable

Superman costume: Does not enable you to fly

Mattress: Warning do not attempt to swallow

Christmas Lights: Warning for indoor or outdoor use only

Disposable Razor: Do not use during an earthquake

Sunscreen for my windshield: Do not operate vehicle while screen is in place.

Rat poison: Not for human consumption

Hairdryer: Do not operate while asleep

Cigarette lighter: Keep away from extreme heat or open flame

Matches: May cause fire

Salt packet at McDonald’s: Salt Contains salt

Iron: Warning do not iron clothing that is on your body

Curling iron: Do not insert into any bodily orifice

Shotgun: Danger. Firing a loaded weapon at a person can cause injury or death

Tin of cat food: Not intended for humans. Do not eat like regular food

Insurance Policy: Does not cover acts of God

Sun block bottle: For external use only

Cup of coffee: Contents may be hot

Chain saw: Warning! Do not attempt to stop blade with hands

Microwave oven: Do not use for drying pets

Electric thermometer: Do not use orally after using rectally

Hair Coloring: Do not use as an ice cream topping

Toilet cleaner brush: Do not use in mouth

Lava lamp: Ingestion of alcohol and/or drugs will NOT make the lava lamp appear more psychedelic. Instead, your head will explode.

Hat: Do not wear in the rain

Japanese knife set: Warning do not use on your children

Mouth wash: In case of accidental ingestion, call a poison control centre immediately


Like this tip? Don't miss another join to our weekly email newsletter here or RSS feed here

Please leave a comment

*

       Site Map Privacy Policy