- Make sure all the buttons are done up before washing
- Make sure the zip is done up on the sequin dress
- Turn the dress inside out before washing
- If the dress is machine washable use just the gentle cycle for around 2 or 3 minutes with a mild detergent and cold water
- If the sequin dress is hand washable, use some mild laundry soap or a little shampoo and col water.
- For a knitted sequinned garment add a litter hair conditioner in the final rinse
- Never dry the dress in a dryer and always hang to dry or lay flat.
To freshen up a sequin dress just spritz lightly with undiluted vodka around the neck, cuffs and arms.
How to remove spills from a sequin dress use a little bit of soda water or Dylon Stain Remover 3. Sparingly moisten then use a hair dryer to dry the spot to stop moisture ring
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Laundry Tips