Tell A Friend About This ArticleHere is a a cheap and safe way that works to unclog your sink.
- Small box of baking soda
- White Vinegar
What you need to do
- Pour the whole box of baking soda in the plug hole,
- Followed by a cup of white vinegar, this will start foaming, let it foam for a while
- Now pour boiling water down the the plug hole, and then you should see it unclog
- I recommend doing this as a preventive measure about once a month in your kitchen sink.
- You can also use this to unblock drains as well
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Home Cleaning Tips