Tell A Friend About This ArticleTo remove mustard stain from clothing do the following
- Remove as much of the mustard sauce straight away from clothing if wet blot the stain with paper towel.
- If the mustard stain is dried on the clothing remove with butter knife carefully lifting off the mustard off. Be sure not to scrap otherwise you may damage the fabric, easy does it is the key here.
- Now sponge the mustard stain with cool water.
- Now pour a small amount of powder detergent on the mustard stain.
- Rub the the powder into the mustard stain with you finger tips.
- Take a break and get a drink and return in 5 minutes.
- The powder detergent should be now soaked into the clothing.
- By hand rinse the item in cool water to remove the powder.
- Wring out the item of clothing and check the detergent has been removed.
- Now use a stain remover on the stain.
- Wash as usual.
- Dry the item and wear.
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Laundry Tips