Italian Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced ripe olives
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 jar (6 oz.) artichoke hearts marinated
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb. (2 large) fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed hot red pepper flakes
Italian Salsa Recipe How to make it
- To make Italian salsa place into a medium size bowl, tomato, onion and olives.
- Now add the slice artichoke hearts, saving the marinade. Stir the sliced artichoke hearts into the salsa Italian mixture. Set it aside.
- Now in a small bowl, whisk together the following ingredients lemon juice, garlic, basil, pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, and then add 2 Tbsp. of artichoke marinade.
- Gently mix dressing with tomato mixture to finish the Italian salsa. And Serve
- This Italian salsa recipe tastes delicious with roast or barbecued chicken.