Two round plastic food strainers similar to the size to your base ball hat
Plastic String or Cable ties
Pre-treatment Spray (optional)
Stain Removing Spray (optional)
How to wash it
- Place a strainer open side down.
- Now put the hat onto the strainer as if it was wearing it.
- If the hat is very dirty spray with pre-treatment or stain removing spray.
- Place the second strainer on top of the hat, so the hat is sandwiched between the strainers.
- Fasten the strainers together with string, I recommend plastic string or cable ties as these wont run during washing.
- Place in washing machine and wash on warm setting using laundry detergent.
Once washed and clean remove top strainer.
- Leave to air with strainer inside to keep the hats shape.
- Once completely dried place on top of head.
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Laundry Tips