To remove a grease stains from clothes is pretty straight forward you need to do the following
- Use a paper towel to dab the area of the grease stain on both sides removing as much grease as possible on the clothes, if freshly stained.
- Use some dish washing liquid and squirt it onto the stain and lightly work it into the grease stain on the clothes using your fingertip.
- Now place the clothing into warm water.
- Soak the clothing for around 15 to 30 minutes.
- Now wash as normal.
- If the grease stain is not out of clothes still, repeat steps 3-4.
- Put on clothing and wear with pride minus the grease stain.
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Laundry Tips