Steam a dress what’s required
- Bath Hanger
Steam a dress how to do it
- Run a bath tub of hot water to create the stream for your dress.
- Hang the dress above the steam. Check that the fabric is not touching the floor or any surfaces that may transfer moisture during the steam process or wet the dress
- Now close the bathroom door and allow the dress to steam.
- Check every 5 minutes to see if the dress is progressing.
- Now leave for 15 to 30 minutes.
- You should have one steamed dress which is crease free