Here is the Kaspersky Anti-Virus screen shot:-
And here is the AOL Active Shield Version:
There are very similar the only difference is the price!
What do you get for your money?
Well for a starts its free!
Highly Effective Antivirus Protection provide from Kaspersky
Real-Time File Protection
- Automatic Hourly Updates
- Simple And Easy To Use
- Frequent Updates
- Optimized For Laptops
- On-Demand and Scheduled Scanning
- Disinfects Files in Archives (ZIP, ARJ, CAB, RAR, LHA)
- Option to Scan Only New And Modified Files
- Harmful Program Blocking And Removal
- Disinfect SMTP, IMAP4 & POP3 Email
- Variable Scan Speed
- Help Prevent Slowdown During Increased Computer Usage Periods
- Easy-to-install, works with most Windows® operating systems. (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP & Vista)
- Support Microsoft Windows XP x64
If you don’t know what some of this technical stuff means don’t worry its all good.
So without further a do here is the link to Active Virus Shield.
Don’t forget to spread the word by clicking Tell a Friend link below and subscribe for more tips
Filed under: Computer Tips