Our dog Jasper really loves these cinnamon dog biscuits which are really easy to make, simply combine, then roll the mixture together. Cookie cut them out if you wish, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. I can’t believe it’s so easy and Jasper really loves them, plus cinnamon has the following health benefits:-
Cinnamon Health Benefits for Dogs
- Cinnamon helps to regulate diabetes in Dogs by regulating blood sugar
- Cinnamon for dogs may help improve brain function ,especially if you trying to teach your dog something new.
- Cinnamon acts as an anti inflammatory and can help with arthritis.
- Cinnamon for dogs helps to control yeast infections
This is a simple recipe to make cinnamon dogs biscuits it’s really easy. Without further ado here is how to make barking good dog biscuits
Ingredients needed to make cinnamon dog biscuits
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup dry milk
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/2 tsp salt
6 Tbsp shortening
1 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup water
How to make cinnamon dog biscuits for your dog
- Firstly mix together the above dog biscuit ingredients, remember if dough is too sticky, add more flour.
- Now roll the mixture flat and cut out with cookie cutters we prefer dog biscuit cookie cutters shaped as a bone, it doesn’t really matter as Jasper likes them whatever the shape.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy
And yes it’s that simple to make cinnamon dog biscuits
3 CommentsLeave a Reply