Cat Urine Concrete Removal Ingredients
- 2 small drops liquid dish washing soap (Dawn, Palmolive, etc.)
- 16 oz. (2 cups) hydrogen peroxide 3% solution
- 2 tsp. baking soda
Cat Urine Concrete Removal How to do it
- To make the cat urine concrete remover recipe place the baking soda, the hydrogen peroxide and dish washing soap into a glass jar or bowl.
- Now all you need to do is gently stir until all baking soda is dissolved, making sure not shake or beat the removal ingredients.
- If the cat urine on concrete is fresh, be sure to blot up any excess urine from the concrete floor with dry paper towels or a dry wash cloth before the next step.
- Pour or spray the the mixed cat urine remover over the urine spot on the concrete, making sure to cover the entire spot.
- Allow the concrete cat urine removal mixture to completely soak the area where the cat urine is located on the concrete.
- Do not rub, scrub,mop or wipe up the concrete cat urine remover. Let it sit for 24 hours depending on the humidity level, it will usually evaporate during this time.
- Repeat the treatment once a day for 3-5 days. Ensure you make a new batch of The Cat Urine Concrete smell remover solution each days as its most active for one hour after mixing.
For larger areas of cat urine odor removal from concrete use the following
- 16 cups (4 large 32-oz bottles) hydrogen peroxide solution
- 16 tsp. (or about 1/3 cup) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. liquid dishwashing soap
As always try this at your risk we accept no responsibility or liability however we have had really good feedback from people using this cat urine smell remover recipe.