To safeguard your immune system as well as the neurons, you need to take antioxidants every once in a while. This is extremely vital as you grow older. According to recent research, a person tends to experience memory loss as they age.
“Every man’s memory is his private literature.”
― Aldous Huxley
Quick Tips To Improve Your Memory
Fruits such as, blackberries, raisins as well as raspberries have been known to be good agents of maintaining a healthy brain as an individual grows older. These fruits are rich in antioxidants and as such will ensure that your immune system and neurons are secured from common ailments. In addition, if you eat almonds on a regular basis you stand to improve your memory. Health experts recommend eating at least 8 almonds per day so as to enhance the memory.
The following are some easy tip to improve your memory that can help to keep your mind alert:
- Constant repetition is the mother of preservation.
- Link a date or an event with some appealing words or pictures. The human brain is good when it comes to association recall.
- Take it upon yourself to learn something new every day. Find an interesting article or activity that will keep you on your toes.
- The brain is made up of at least 60% fat. As such, what you eat plays a huge role on the functioning of your brain. A healthy diet is recommended when you want to maintain a fit mind. Talk to health experts on the best foods to eat so as to keep your brain alert at all times.
- Play mind tester games, i.e. riddles or Sudoku.
- Be in the habit of taking antioxidants every now and again. Usually, to remove build up toxins in the body, we tend to eat antioxidant foods that function in flushing the toxic waste materials out of the body. The same should be applied when you want to prevent your brain from poisonous damages that are linked to age. Fruits such as, blackberries, raisins, red grapes, broccoli, oranges, spinach, raspberries, beets, cherries and red pepper amongst others are rich in antioxidants.
- Eat at least eight almonds every day.
- Drink a blend of one teaspoonful of honey with an eighth of grounded cinnamon before going to bed every day.
- Organic foods, for example, seeds and grains as well as omega three and six are excellent for enhancing memory .