Tell A Friend About This Article
- Remove delicates (such as bras and certain sweaters) to air dry on a clothing rack or hanger.
- Dry clothes of similar weights to avoid over drying.
- Check tags of clothing to make sure they can be dried in a dryer.
- Add an anti-static sheet, in the dryer to stop static cling.
- Remove lint from the dryer’s lint tray.
- Select the correct drying temperature for your laundry load: low for delicates, medium for most fabrics and high for cotton. When in doubt, low or medium is the safest bet.
- Do not overload the dryer. As this uses more energy and takes longer to dry, plus it does no good for your dryer.
- Once the clothes are completely dry, remove them from the dryer or drying rack and fold your clean laundry.
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Laundry Tips