Tell A Friend About This ArticleHere are 6 really easy ways to remove static cling from clothing
- If you’re wearing the clothes, wet your hands slightly and brush them over the surface of your clothing.
- When doing laundry, separate synthetic fabrics, especially nylon, from the natural fabrics when putting clothes into the dryer
- Do not over dry clothes in the dryer. Remove when barely dry
- If clothes have static when removing them from the dryer dampen your hands slightly before folding the laundry
- Use a fabric softener sheet in the dryer
- For highly clingy items such as nylons slips rub a fabric softener sheet on the fabrics surface
You may also be interested in...
Filed under: Laundry Tips