The jam came out beautifully and I had fresh strawberry jam on my toast for breakfast. I recommend that you start this early in the day.
Strawberry Jam – Slow Cooker
The slow cooker jam fruit can be changed for a fruit of your choice in this case it was strawberries
Slow Cooker Jam Recipe Ingredients
- 1 container of fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of white corn syrup
Slow Cooker Jam Recipe How To
- To make the slow cooker jam place the strawberries in the slow cooker pot. Pour white sugar and corn syrup over the strawberries. Give everything one or two good mixes and place lid on top. Cook on low for about 10-12 hours.
- After about 2 hours give the jam a good mix and replace lid. Repeat this about 4 hours later.
- After the time is up, pour the jam from the slow cooker into a glass container and cover with wax paper and a rubber band. It will be very liquidly and hot so please be careful. Place immediately into the refrigerator. The next morning after you have tasted your amazing slow cooker jam replace the wax paper and rubber band with a real cover.