Tomato Mango Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 small mango
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
Tomato Mango Salsa Recipe How to make it
- You need to peel skin from mango carefully into sections attached to seed.
- Slice the mango flesh from the seed.
- Now chop the mango flesh to measure around 1-1/2 cups.
- Now combine the rest of the tomato mango salsa ingredient into a small bowl;
- Refrigerate tomato mango salsa for two hours and serve.