Bean Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt and Sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups Cooked and Drained Great Northern Beans or 1 16-ounce Can Great Northern Beans
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chipped Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Jalapeno Pepper
- 1-1/2 Cups Cooked and Drained Black Beans or 1 16-ounce Can Black Beans, Drained
Bean Salsa Recipe How to make it
To make bean salsa is really simple in medium bowl, just toss everything together. Then serve.
This tastes really nice with pork.